Saturday, April 25, 2009

Phone Pouch!

I had an epiphany today and came up with a better way to make my phone pouches. This gives them a real clean flap. I don't know why I didn't think of this before--I use the same technique with my wallets. Oh well, now I know.





This is the reason Velcro was invented, as far as I'm concerned. You can put this pouch anywhere now. Sewing a bottom on anything less than two inches thick is a real pain in the ass. That's why I like this pattern...you only need to sew on the edges. Sweet. Here's what the pattern looks like for the bottom (this is a one-piece pouch, but I didn't think of how to do it till after I cut this out):

I came up with this genius pattern about two years ago when I was a desk attendant at a mental institution. Oh yeah!

No comments: