Friday, March 14, 2008

Things You've Seen Before...

...But in different colors: The theme of most of my posts these days. Ha ha...
Anyway: hip packs...something like 9x5x2, in the way of inches. A nice brown, and a washed-out digital camouflage, for all your terroristic excursions and bugaboo perambulations. Hot.
The digicamo pack is lined with that truck-tarp stuff: obligatory messenger bag liner: eighteen-ounce polyester gushing with vinyl. Yum. I detest working with the stuff so I'm trying to use it up. Don't get me wrong: it's high-quality fabric. You could probably make a space suit outta it (and this particular brand is a German import, for all you Kraut-philes). I just don't like the feel of it. It's a tactile thing.

That other one is lined with Top Gun. Mathematical!

No comments: