Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bags To Come

Unlike a certain new San Francisco bag company, I don't have parts of my bags made in China. Oh damn. Ha...
Anyway, these are for some Sunbrella-lined fifteen-inchers. I'm trying to clean up and use all my Sunbrella fabric. I've decided that I have too much fabric in my house, and since I'm never going to buy any more Sunbrella, I want it gone. That's how I roll.For some reason I can make a bunch of these zipper pockets at a time and it doesn't get tedious...but doing a bunch of bags sucks. I guess it's 'cause these feel like finished products almost...and it doesn't take too long to finish a bunch...but with bags it seems like it takes forever to finish just three...so it delays that "yeah, I just finished a bag" feeling of satisfaction. Hmm...


No comments: