Tuesday, October 30, 2007

This Time For Real

19x12, bottom: 13x6
I know I said I was done with this design a while ago...but I'm a liar. But here it is: this design is finished. I'm not saying it's perfect or anything, but damn is it sharp. I decided to go back to an earlier design for the front compression panels. You lose an inside pocket, but that's the price of vanity. And I think this is an all-around stronger design.

Specs:
1000 denier Cordura nylon shell, made in the US of A, por su puesto
One-piece floating liner: Top Gun 9oz acrylic-coated polyester: highly water resistant, hella durable. PCV-free
Hardware: ITW Nexus/Fastex
YKK zipper, #5 Vislon. This has sweet-ass molded plastic teeth
Removable back pad. Doubles as a document pocket
Padded shoulder strap. Fully adjustable. Radio friendly. Pad lined with 100 weight fleece from Malden Mills Industries, Inc. (This is the mill that makes Polartec/Polarfleece, by the bye)
Cross strap
Expandable using mil spec paracord
Light loop
D-rings for reflector tails (not shown) or for use as lash points
#92 polyester thread
External waterbottle holster (half shown) (not standard)
key loop
Let's see...what else... I don't know. Everything's sweet


6.5x8 inside pocket + pen holster


No comments: