Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wallets for Sale!

Okay, Leif Labs is opening its doors to custom wallet orders. We're starting small here.
Isn't that exciting?

These are simple wallets/coin pouches that slip inside themselves to close (we're gonna call that the origami fold), which is pretty neat. They also have a loop for keys or a lanyard or whatever lucky charms you want to hang on your wallet.

$13 shipped (anywhere). Or two for $20 (also shipped). If you want more than that, let me know and I'll give you a quote.

The wallets are made from two pieces of fabric: a one-piece shell, and an inside divider.
So you get to choose two colors. (And the only binding color I have for these right now is black.)

TO ORDER:
Send me an email at coryleif@gmail.com with what you want. And I'll say okay I can do that, and then you send me some money via PayPal. Easy as that.

These are most of the colors I have (off the top of my head) in 1000d Cordura nylon.
(If you want me to send you a random color, I might use some Sunbrella acrylic for the inside.)
If you don't see the color you want and you think I should carry it, lemme know and I might order some next time I buy fabric.

Colors:
Black
Brown
Blue (navy &royal)
Light grey
Green (light olive)
Blaze orange
Purple
Burgundy
Pumpkin orange
Digicam (light and dark)
Red
Bronze
Light bronze

I also have some cotton duck you can choose from (these'll soak up water, be advised):
Carhartt brown
Dark brown
Dark green (like a black forest)

And some waxed cotton! in dark brown, which would make a pretty sweet wallet, I think.

Or you can get a random wallet of my choosing. I'll try not to make it too ugly. Ha.

Look at all the goods you can fit in there.

Bam!
Two pieces for simplicity and strength. Yeah!
All edges are bound. That's how we do it at Leif Labs.

Let me know if you've got any questions about things.

No comments: